- What sort of care do you offer?
Primarily, we are a care home for older people which means that we provide personal care.
- How many residents are there at DoMer Oasis?
Our maximum capacity is 10 residents.
- Is staff available 24/7?
Yes. We have staff on duty 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Are there any restrictions on visiting times?
Friends and family are welcome to visit at any time which promotes our 'home from home' but please bear in mind that some times of day are better for you than others.
- Can I go out when I like?
Residents that are not at risk can come and go as they please.
- Can a resident bring items of furniture from home?
Yes, if they would like it. All rooms are fully furnished however we always encourage residents to bring something of their own to personalise their room.
- Is there a choice of food and do you cater for special diets?
Of course. Each resident has an individual care plan which includes food choices and dietary needs.
- I still more questions, what can I do?
If we haven't answered your questions here, please contact us.